By Richard H. Langley, John Moore
Offers a examine plan to construct wisdom and self assurance, discusses examine abilities and techniques, presents perform assessments, and incorporates a evaluation of the center concepts.
Read Online or Download AP Chemistry, 2014-2015 Edition PDF
Best study aids books
The one-stop source reinforcing techniques for the automated CPA Exam
Wiley CPA examination evaluate concentration Notes: enterprise atmosphere and ideas, 2013 reinforces key suggestions for the automated CPA examination in an easy-to-read-and-carry spinal sure layout. It offers a evaluate of the entire easy abilities and ideas proven at the CPA examination, educating vital suggestions to take the examination swifter and extra accurately.
• Covers wisdom of the overall enterprise atmosphere and company concepts
• comprises pointers on deciding upon and studying annual reviews, inventory reviews, and different released fabric to assist with the examine requisites of the recent case research simulations
• deals a convenient, easy-to-carry, spiral certain reference manual
• presents a simplified and concentrated method of remedy examination questions and toughen fabric being studied
• contains acronyms and mnemonics to assist applicants research and keep in mind various ideas and checklists
Wiley CPA examination overview concentration Notes: company setting and ideas, 2013 is designed to supply pertinent wisdom in codecs which are effortless to appreciate and take into accout.
Get a plan to ace the exam—and utilize the time you've gotten left.
Whether you've months, one month, or maybe only a week left sooner than the examination, you could flip to the specialists at CliffsNotes for a relied on and achieveable cram plan to ace the ASVAB AFQT—without ever breaking a sweat!
First, you'll confirm precisely how a lot time you may have left to organize for the examination. Then, you'll flip to the two-month, one-month, or one-week cram plan for week-by-week and daily schedules of tips to concentration your examine in response to your targeted timeline.
Each stand-alone plan contains:
• Diagnostic test–helps you pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses soyou can concentration your assessment at the themes within which you wish the main help
•Subject reviews–cover every thing you could anticipate at the real exam:arithmetic reasoning, note wisdom, paragraph comprehension, and arithmetic knowledge
• Full-length perform attempt with solutions and distinct explanations–a simulated ASVAB AFQT examination with scoring consultant offers an genuine test-taking experience
Test-prep necessities from the specialists at CliffsNotes
Suffering readers often lack uncomplicated studying talents and aren't outfitted with earlier wisdom and studying thoughts to completely have interaction within the lecture room literature adventure. supply your scholars the heritage and help they should comprehend and luxuriate in literature. With those analyzing publications, your scholars will perform interpreting comprehension abilities, sharpen their vocabulary, and learn how to establish literary parts.
Covers the method of getting ready for the complicated Placement U. S. govt and Politics examination, from identifying a technique and comparing strengths and weaknesses via perform tests and reviewing the topic quarter. summary: incorporates a 5-step plan to lead your coaching application and assist you construct the abilities, wisdom, and test-taking self assurance folks executive and politics.
- Chemistry test practice book
- Homework Helpers: Biology
- CliffsComplete Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests, 2015
Extra info for AP Chemistry, 2014-2015 Edition
A) (B) (C) (D) K2HPO4 + K3PO4 K2HPO4 + KH2PO4 K3PO4 K2HPO4 66. 0? (A) (B) (C) (D) −4 3 × 10 −10 2 × 10 7 × 10−8 1 × 10−6 Take a Diagnostic Exam ❮ 25 67. Assuming all concentrations are 1 M, which of the following is the most acidic solution (lowest pH)? (A) KBr (potassium bromide) and HBr (hydrobromic acid) (B) H2C2O4 (oxalic acid) and KHC2O4 (potassium hydrogen oxalate) (C) NH3 (ammonia) and NH4NO3 (ammonium nitrate) (D) (CH3)2NH (dimethylamine) and HC2H3O2 (acetic acid) 68. Assuming all concentrations are equal, which of the following solutions has pH nearest 7?
48. A—Calcium is a metal, and answer A applies to metallic bonding. 61. A—Add the equations and cancel anything that appears on both sides of the reaction arrows. 62. B—This is the definition of the activation energy. 52. D—This is a consequence of metallic bonding as the atoms can easily move past each other without breaking any bonds. 63. C—The table shows second order in chlorine dioxide (comparing experiments 1 and 2), because 2 doubling the ClO2 concentration quadruples (2 ) the rate. The reaction is first order in the hydroxide ion (comparing experiments 2 and 3), because − 1 doubling the OH concentration doubles (2 ) the rate.
You can locate this person in the exam room by searching for the individual who is repeatedly smacking his or her forehead on the desktop. Students who do well on multiple-choice exams are so well prepared that they can easily find the correct answer, but other students do well because they are perceptive enough to identify and avoid the distracters. Much research has been done on how best to study for, and complete, multiple-choice questions. You can find some of this research by using your favorite Internet search engine, but here are a few tips that many chemistry students find useful.